Bashar Alazzam MD (Syr), RMO, DOMPRegistered Manual Osteopath
Bashar is an international graduated physician. He practiced medicine overseas for over 10 years in areas of Anesthesiology and Intensive care with an extensive experience in Aero-medical transport of critically ill patients (by Helicopter).
He received multiple awards in these fields from few organizations and associations such as the American Medical Association and Saudi Organ Transplant Organization KSA, and Ministry of health KSA, and KKCH Hospital KSA.
Bashar was involved in many orthopaedic surgeries beside treating Motor vehicle accident patients. He has found a deep interest in manual medicine and decided to complement his knowledge by attending Osteopathy College in Toronto. He earned the title of Manual Osteopath (DOMP) in 2016 and Registered Manual Osteopath (RMO) in 2019.
He has a holistic approach to health conditions. Many patients have recovered from some chronic conditions such as headaches, and low back pain, Sciatica and many more.
Bashar has participated in lots of courses and conferences with:
- The American Osteopathic Association & the American Academy of Osteopathy,
- University of Western Ontario & Fowler Kennedy Sport Medicine Clinic.
- University of Calgary Faculty of Kinesiology & University of Laval Faculty of Medicine.
- The Centre of Continuing Education of Osteopathy.
- Public Health Ontario.
Bashar is member of:
- National Manual Osteopath Society
- National Canadian Association Alternative Medicine
- Society of Osteopaths of Canada SOC
- College of Registered Manual Osteopaths
- Osteopathy Chronic Pain Clinics of Canada
Aside from treating patients and allowing them to feel their best, Bashar also enjoys music. He can play two wind instruments; the Tuba and Trombone. He looks forward to providing this drug-free-non-invasive manual medicine to his patients at London Health Osteopathy in London and Strathroy area.